Ighalo doesn’t care what “anyone,” says

Odion Ighalo, Manchester United
GETTY IMAGES

Odion Ighalo is happy to prove his doubters wrong after his last-minute loan move to Manchester United.
Transfer deadline day saw United linked with half a dozen strikers. They eventually landed Nigerian International Odion Ighalo.
The 30-year-old forward had Premier League experience but moved to China after his career at Watford seemed to be over.
So when the self-confessed life long United fan was signed on loan from Shanghai Shenhua. Many ridiculed the fallen giants and their new player.
After scoring a brace against Derby in the FA Cup, Ighalo does not care.
He is happy for people to be proving his doubters wrong.
Speaking to BT Sport, he is simply happy to be scoring goals and helping his team win.
“I am happy. I want to congratulate the team for a hard-fought game.”
“As long as my team-mates believe in me, the boss believes in me and the fans believe in me. I just have to keep going.”
“I don’t care what anyone says.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liverpool make u-turn over decision to put staff on furlough

Spurs confirm Son will complete four-week military service in South Korea

Sad: Pep Guardiola’s mum passes away due to coronavirus